In Case of Rapture: Read This!
There are a lot of people who think the rapture is a joke. Even plenty of Christians don't truly believe it will happen.
I have this belief that there will come a day, pretty soon, when Jesus will come and gather all of his most faithful into the sky and take them home to heaven. And when that does happen, there will be a whole lot of Christians who did not take it serious enough, and unbelievers, who will recognize what happened. Many of those will suddenly become very deep and faithful Christians. After all, if hundreds of thousands of Christians suddenly disappear, millions of children vanish all at the same time, how could you then still deny that God is real? How can you not believe the Bible was right?
There will be all these new Christians who will be forced to try and survive the end times and have no idea what to expect.
That is what I am writing this for. When that day comes, if you realize you missed the rapture, this guide will be your best chance at getting to heaven. If you start seeing some of this coming true before the rapture, maybe you will be wise enough to get right with God before it happens.
The first thing I need to do however is clarify one fact. Nobody knows when the rapture will happen. It can happen as you are reading this, or it can happen six years into the Tribulation. The only certainty I have reached is that it will not happen after the tribulation, at the same time as the second coming. That I know is impossible and explain why in my article "When Does the Rapture Happen."
So while you are waiting to see if the rapture happens, I would suggest you keep an eye on some of the events listed here because if the rapture happens later, and these prophecies come true, they can serve as absolute proof that the Bible is right and God is real. Hopefully then you will get your life right with God before the rapture does happen. If the Rapture happens earlier, well then, you will be glad someone left you a guide to follow.
Signs of the End Times that Anyone can Recognize
1) The Jewish people build their third Holy Temple.
Some of the most specific prophecies of the end times in the Bible take place in the Temple. So clearly, if the Temple is built again, it sets the table for other prophecies to happen.
2) A World Leader, one who has power over multiple nations, will make a seven year covenant/treaty with Israel.
This world leader will become the antichrist.
I have recently read a theory that the covenant spoken about is a covenant between God and the Jews and we will not see any treaty signed. That the antichrist doesn't break it but just commits his abomination in the temple at the midpoint of that covenant. So if a 7 year treaty is signed with Israel, it can be a great sign of the end times, but if you never see one signed, it doesn't mean the rest wont happen.
3) Israel will begin animal sacrifices in their Holy Temple again.
Imagine how much PETA will grumble over that!
4) That same powerful World Leader will gain the support of a powerful Spiritual Leader.
Some believe this will be a Pope. Maybe it will be, maybe it won't be. This spiritual leader is the "False Prophet" mentioned in the Bible.
5) That spiritual leader will call fire from the sky.
He will claim it as proof that God supports the World Leader. Do not accept this as truth.
6) That World Leader may take a deadly injury to the head and then make a remarkable recovery.
Some believe this won't happen and the prophecy means something else. Keep an eye for it just in case.
7) 3.5 years after he makes the treaty with Israel, he will break it.
Some believe he may do the same abomination as once done in the past when the Greek king Antiochus IV Epiphanes went into the Jewish temple, erected a statue of the Greek god Zeus, and sacrificed a pig on the altar of incense. If something similar to this happens, be assured this is the antichrist.
8) He will put a stop to the Jews making sacrifices to God.
9) In the Holy Temple he will make a claim to be God or the Messiah.
This will reveal him to be the antichrist.
10) The antichrist will start a great persecution against the Jews and the Christians.
I believe he will first go after the Jews and they will escape him. He will then become frustrated and take his anger and hatred out on the Christians.
11) The antichrist will enforce his mark to be taken on the hand or the head.
Let's be clear here. This is the "Mark of the Beast" in the Bible and anyone who takes it will burn in hell. I believe this will be a microchip. Some places in the world are already starting to use it to replace all banking like cash and credit cards. The Bible states that nobody will be able to buy or sell without it. DO NOT TAKE IT!!!
If they put a gun to your head or threaten to kill you in any way, let them. If they put a gun to your loved one's head, let them pull the trigger. Do not take this mark!
12) The antichrist will set up his image and demand everyone worship it.
It may even speak. DO NOT WORSHIP IT OR HIM!!!
13) There will be two Witnesses who will walk and preach the Word of God to the people.
These Two Witnesses will consume anyone who tries to harm them with fire. They will preach for 3.5 years and nobody will be able to harm them.
14) After the 3.5 years, the antichrist will succeed in having the two witnesses killed.
They will lay in the street for 3.5 days and nobody will be allowed to bury them. After 3.5 days, they will come back to life, get to their feet and ascend to heaven with everyone watching.
15) At one point, there will be a hail storm worse than any you have ever imagined.
The Bible says hail stones that weighs around 100 lbs will fall from the sky. Imagine the destruction that would do.
16) There will be earthquakes like the world has never known before.
Literally splitting mountains and wiping out cities.
17) There will be many false messiahs.
Do not believe any of them. After the rapture, the next time you see Jesus, will be in the sky when he returns to earth to do war and reign for a thousand years. Every eye will see him at that time. He will not be coming back to do miracles and prove he is the messiah. So do not believe anyone else is the messiah no matter what miracles they seem to perform. If you don't see Him coming in the sky, its not him!
Very Likely the rapture will happen before most, if not all, of this happens. If the rapture happens you will have to face this stuff and be willing to die for your faith and get yourself right with God if you want to go to heaven. If the rapture does not happen, and you see this stuff happening, then recognize that the rapture will be happening soon and it's time to get right with God.
If you want to get to heaven, you will have to get right with God!
1) Believe in God - This should be easy now. You didn't believe enough before and missed the rapture for it. But the fact that so many people all disappeared at the same time very likely left the world in utter chaos at least for a short time. Since the Christians have been talking about that day for two thousand years, now that it has happened I think that should be enough proof that God is real. It's no longer faith, if God is real. It is accepting the fact. God is real!
2) Believe the Bible is the truth and Jesus is truly the Son of God and the world's Savior! - This should be just as easy for the same reasons as believing God is real. How much more proof can you need? DO NOT LET YOURSELF ACCEPT DENIAL!!!!
3) Read the Bible - This book may be outlawed soon enough. Until it is, and even after (as long as you can get a copy of it in your hands or on your phone) read the New Testament. Start with John (Not John 1) the Gospel according to John! It comes right after Matthew Mark and Luke. After John, read the other three I just mentioned. They are all accounts of Jesus' teachings but they are from different views. After you have read the gospels, start with Acts and just continue on. Read them as much as you can. Fill your every spare moment reading them. You will find much of what you will be going through as well as some of what has already happened in the last book Revelation. But don't stop reading just to go out and have fun or anything. The more you fill yourself with God's Word, the stronger your faith will be, and you will need it to be very strong for what is coming. Keep in mind however that Revelation is very difficult to understand. You can't always read the Bible verbatim. Also, I would suggest you read the New American Standard Bible (NASB) version, or New International Version. King James Version is harder to understand though a lot of Christians believe it is the only good one. I disagree. I have stuck mostly with NASB and it has been a great version for me.
4) Pray - Pray a lot. But first, start with this prayer...
Before the Rapture...
Father, please forgive me for my sins. I have lived as a sinner and now I give my life to you. I now accept your Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Savior and believe He has paid the price for my sins when he died on the cross, and rose from the dead. I ask you Father to send the Holy Spirit to fill me and I ask you to accept me as your humble servant.
In the name of Jesus, Your Son and My Lord. Amen!
After the Rapture...
Father, I was a fool for not believing and I am so sorry. I see now that You God, are the Almighty and One True God. Father I ask you now to forgive my foolishness and forgive me. Though I do not deserve it, I rest my soul on your loving kindness and forgiveness.
Father I now accept your Son Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I know He died for my sins and now I ask Him to forgive me for denying Him.
Father God, I ask you to send the Holy Spirit to fill me and accept me as your humble servant.
In the Name of Jesus, Your Son and my Lord. Amen!
Pray that prayer, and mean every word of it from the depth of your heart.
I want to be clear on something here. Saying this prayer does not mean you are saved. They are only words. Believing that Jesus died for our sins and God raised Him from the dead and He ascended to Heaven is what means you are saved. Believing that with "all of your heart". This prayer just helps you get started with God.
After you say that prayer, you should remember to pray often. Not once a day but multiple times a day. These are the rules for praying....
A) Always pray to God the Father and end it with "In Jesus' name, Amen!" Jesus taught us to pray to the Father in the name of the Son.
B) Every time you pray, always ask God to forgive you for any sins you have committed before asking Him for anything else.
C) Whatever you ask for, let God know you understand He knows best and let His will be done and not yours! If what you want is in His will, He will give it to you.
These will prove to God You are His Servant!
5) Worship God Only! - The antichrist will at one point demand people to worship him and his image. DO NOT DO THAT! If they put a gun to your head or your friend's head or anyone's head, let them pull the trigger! You need to understand that sometime in the next several years, you will likely die anyway. If you die denying the antichrist and standing up for God and Jesus, I believe God will take you to heaven. If you worship the antichrist or his image, you may as well be telling God you don't trust Him and want to follow Satan instead. No matter what they do, You must be willing to suffer and die for God now!
6) Do NOT Take the Mark of the Beast - The antichrist will demand everyone to take a mark on the hand or head. I believe this will be a microchip to replace banking. No more cash or credit cards. Buying and selling and everything will be done with the microchip. That's what I believe but just to be safe, do not accept any kind of mark or anything on your hand or head. The Bible is very clear. Anyone who takes this mark will spend eternity in hell! DO NOT TAKE THE MARK! Once again, you must accept that right now. You must accept that you will have to be willing to die before taking it.
7) No more sinning! - This sounds silly to mention now, but it is important to mention. There are things God hates. Do not do them no matter what! You will make a mistake and commit a sin here and there still, and God will forgive you for them if you ask, but you must be repentant. Not just asking him for forgiveness and saying you are sorry, but actually meaning it. Which means the sin must actually be a mistake. Not doing the sin with the intention of just asking for forgiveness. God knows your heart!
If you are single, no sex! None at all! If you are gay, it doesn't matter so long as you don't practice the sin. Which means, no sex. None at all! If you have a habit of lying a lot, stop it! If you have hatred in your heart for anyone, stop hating them! Forgive them! If you have been stealing from others, stop doing that! I would even go so far as to say if you cuss a lot, stop! Only words of love should be coming out of your mouth now. If you do anything you even suspect God would not like, don't do it! As Jesus said... "Love your neighbor". Which is everyone! You need to make it the most important thing in the world to you now, to live your life to make God happy with you! And always, always pray and ask forgiveness for sins and read His Word.
God Be With You!
If you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior before the rapture has happened, work on your relationship with Him every day. Make it your personal mission to learn more about Him every day and get to know Him better every day.
If the Rapture has already happened, I am sorry for the struggles you will be faced with, but I am so glad you will face it as a Christian. Know there is a high chance you will have to die for your faith if you want to go to heaven, but rejoice you will be going to heaven and receive a new body when you do die. Either way your future is an awesome one if you do not fall to the tricks of the antichrist and false prophet.
If you would like a Word File to Down Load and Print out, Click this link....
Word 2007 - Rapture Guide
Feel free to use this on your own websites or post it to Social Media. It is more important that more people learn about the Rapture so that more people will turn to God than to make money from it. I would ask you not to change it however, to fit different beliefs. This is not created according to my beliefs but strictly to what is in the Bible.